- Did you know that in order to make accurate diagnostics and valuations, a lens repair takes much more time than the time it takes to repair itself. Diagnostics is paid in advance and is part of the final repair price.
- Modern DSLR cameras are manufactured from materials and components that are tested under different atmospheric conditions. Due to the presence of mechanical elements and wear on most models, the risk of defects is high.
- Many of the lenses you use with your DSLR cameras are not accurate. This is definitely noticeable with the dim objectives. Different settings for different lengths (Wide and Tele) are entered for this type of lens.
- In the process of using the DSLR, the chambers are exposed to different atmospheric conditions such as dust, cold, moisture, etc. In a dusty environment, dust gets inside the camera and worsens the image quality.
- Calibration of a monitor is required for several months. If you are an active photographer and keep in mind the quality of the photos you are making, you must make sure that you have the color of your monitor. If in doubt, we can calibrate your monitor.
Repair of video cameras
- In our service we carry out repairs to any type of video camera – from MiniDV to SD card and other media. We also have instrumentation for adjusting optical elements and cassette mechanisms. For many of the camcorder brands on the market we also have the option of ordering original spare parts.
Repair of projectors
- If you have a multimedia projector with a defect, you can take advantage of a quality repair and a guarantee for it. We have the option of ordering original spare parts for some projector models. For more information, please contact us or contact us on the phones listed on the site.
Get free calibration when buying a lens!
All Tamron lenses and Pentax DSLR cameras have a 5 – year full warranty. Register your products within 30 days of the date of purchase.